Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blog 5

Due Wednesday, November 11th

Ok - Here is your next to last blog!

Next week, we'll be discussing social media as a way to gain insight and create customer experiences.  
- So, I would like to hear your thoughts about the best ways for companies to use social media to do one or both of those things (i.e., you can focus on just one aspect, gaining insight or creating experiences, or both).  
- You can also focus on any type of social media - Facebook/MySpace, Twitter, blogs, other user generated content.  Just try to keep some sort of focus in your comments rather than hopping around haphazardly among the different types of media.  
- Finally, I would also like you to incorporate what you have read from the Groundswell chapters I assigned.  This is such an important topic in marketing right now and you all are obviously the experts on this.

As always, please keep the length guidelines in mind and have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment