Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blog 1

Hi Everyone,
Well, here it is... your first blog topic. After reading the chapter on the persona lifecycle (which I am going to try to post later tonight after I get it scanned in), think about the kind of information that a marketer would need to create an accurate and rich persona of you (or people like you). With that in mind, describe 10 characteristics, behaviors, predispositions, etc. about you that you think would be really valuable for marketers to know. Remember, what we are looking for here are descriptions about you that would lead a marketer to discover or identify key insights about you - of course, what you provide may just be the first nugget and the researcher might have to dig deeper to uncover the real insight, but the information you provide should be a great start.
Please remember the length requirements for blogs as well as the grading criteria (all of which are available in the syllabus). Have fun with it! I'll send one more note once the chapter is posted to Blackboard - thank you for your patience on that as I work to add new material to our class reading list.

No comments:

Post a Comment